Pop Quiz: November 2, 2012POSTED ON 2 November 2012 BY
How can you find out how many Adobe Test&Target mbox calls you have made in the last 31 days?
- A) You have to call your Test&Target representative to get that number
- B) Go to admin settings -> mbox usage -> select date range
- C) Go to locations -> usage -> select date range
- D) Go to Campaigns -> reports -> mbox usage
- E) At the end of each campaign, an email is sent to the administrator detailing mbox usage
Go to locations -> usage -> select date range
Brooks Bell is the industry's leading online conversion firm. We help large online retailers and subscriber-supported companies maximize their online sales funnel by testing and optimizing all points in the conversion path.
Sign up for the
Brooks Bell Newsletter