We’re postponing Click Summit in response to COVID-19. Here’s what you need to know.
With the continued health and safety of our guests, employees and partners in mind, we’ve made the decision to once again postpone Click Summit to May 11-13, 2021. The conference will still be held in Raleigh, North Carolina at the Umstead Hotel & Spa.
Please know that we did not make this decision lightly.
Click Summit is different than your typical marketing or technology conference. The close-knit nature of the event, the quality of the conversations and the connections that are made are best experienced in person. It is these aspects that keep people coming back to Click Summit year after year.
We are, however, working to keep the spirit and community of Click Summit flourishing:
- Bi-weekly Virtual Roundtables: We’ve enjoyed seeing many of you on our roundtables, and hope that you’ll continue to join us and your peers to exchange ideas, learn and network. Sign up for future sessions here.
- Click Community Slack Channel: We’ve created a Slack community where you can exchange ideas, post and view job opportunities, reach out to peers and more. Email us for an invitation to join.
- Virtual Click Summit: We can’t wait a full year to see everyone again, so we’re planning to host a free, half-day Virtual Click Summit on Wednesday, September 30, 2020. Save the date; details coming soon.
With that in mind, here’s what else you need to know:
- As we stated earlier, the new dates for Click Summit will be May 11 – 13, 2021.
- In response to the date change, we’ve rolled back the Click Summit ticket price to the early bird rate of $1,750.
- If you haven’t requested an invitation, we encourage you to do so as soon as possible. Even with the date change, we anticipate the event to sell out quickly.
- If you’ve already registered for the event and you booked your hotel with the Umstead, your reservation has already transferred. If you still need to book with The Umstead, please use the updated room block for our discounted rates.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions. We hope to see you in May 2021!