Let's Talk: A/B Testing Through COVID-19 & Beyond
Connect With Other Digital & Experimentation Leaders at Brooks Bell's Monthly RoundtablesSign Up Now
- August 27, 2020 3pm EST | Peak Season 2020: Planning & Preparation in eCommerce
Join Carlo Savino, Executive Director, NA eCommerce at Lenovo, as he leads this roundtable discussion on Peak Season 2020 and the test, trends, and tactics that are surfacing in the industry.
- September 24, 2020 3pm EST | Uncovering the Features and Facts of Server-Side Testing
While server-side testing opens up new avenues, it can drop a few roadblocks as well. Discover and discuss with Anmeen Leong, Product Manager, Digital Experimentation & Innovation at HP, and other industry experts the pros and cons of server-side testing, how to navigate challenges and decide if it’s right for your company.
- October 22, 2020 3pm EST | Applying Testing Insights for Organization Success
Join Dylan Lewis, Experimentation Leader at Intuit, and Suzi Tripp, VP, Insights at Brooks Bell as they lead this Click Community Virtual Roundtable on the increasing importance, value, and impact of testing insights.
- November 12, 2020 3pm EST | Mixed Methods during a Code Freeze: Using Qualitative Data for Continuous Insights
Join Natalie Daigle, Strategic Consultant/UX Researcher and Sarah Mason, Strategic Consultant from Brooks Bell to discuss using qualitative research for continuous insights during a code freeze.
- December 10, 2020 3pm EST | Organizational Fitness - A Look Ahead at 2021: Planning, Goal Setting, Training, Building Community and Culture within your Team, your Department, & your Company
Join Industry Expert Beth Foster-Principal Program Manager, Experimentation at Microsoft- as she leads us through a discussion on the key attributes and impacts of organizational fitness.