Being a manager in the digital world requires a combination of technical knowledge, people skills and strategic collaboration. If you are someone who feeds off the energy of others and you’re ready for growth, it’s time to make the leap to a manager role. This month, we’ve put together some exciting job openings in the optimization and testing fields.
Digital Optimization Advisor – USAA
Location: San Antonio, TX
USAA is currently seeking a Digital Optimization Advisor-Senior Level- who will design statistically valid hypothesis tests on digital and statistical data gathered from digital, internet, website, and mobile performance and activity measurements. This person will use analysis tools to isolate and analyze subsets of data (e.g., traffic, custom tracking variables, visits with conversion, etc.) as well as tailor reporting measures and metrics to meet business needs. The Senior Advisor will recommend business solutions based on data-driven analyses.
- Facilitate teams or serve as a key contributor in the development and implementation of business initiatives
- Leverage business knowledge (products, processes, etc) and advanced subject matter knowledge to analyze, synthesize and/or interpret large quantities of information complex issues of unusual nature
- Synthesize and/or interpret large quantities of information to recommend solutions to business issues
- Develop and communicate recommendations to team and management
Digital Marketing Manager – Zipcar
Location: Boston, MA
The Digital Marketing Manager, e-commerce will be part of the team responsible for the development, implementation and management of all aspects of Zipcar’s digital member acquisition and engagement strategies.
This individual will be accountable for the readiness of our booking channels to deliver the best ROI across all campaigns as well as serving as the subject matter expert for our core digital attribution models(Including team processes and reporting), and you will lead the conversion rate optimization program for both prospects and members from test prioritization, measurement and shared learning from all tests.
- Institutionalize a data-driven testing approach for digital marketing
- Define and conduct experiments and analyses
- Optimize attribution modeling methodologies and linking different channels to various KPIs
- Enable the company’s growth plan for acquiring and engaging members via digital marketing channels
- Build strong cross-functional partnerships within Zipcar
Analytics Manager, Express Lane – Nike
Location: Beaverton, OR
In this role, you will design, create, and socialize insights and reporting for a rapidly growing multi-billion dollar function. You’ll leverage advanced analytics to establish benchmarks for key KPIs, allowing our partners to better understand and track the evolution of their business. The role also provides an end-to-end view of a global supply chain. This enhanced visibility will allow you to learn how product goes to market and how to improve this process with analytics.
- Deliver insights and recommendations that allow end-users to run their business more effectively
- Create compelling dashboards, reports, and presentations to support Express Lane analytics initiatives
- Develop new and creative ways to benchmark performance and growth
- Partner with various functions to translate questions into testable hypotheses
- Handle multiple projects and stakeholders
North America Testing Program Membership Manager – Nike
Location: Beaverton, OR
Nike is searching for a North America Membership Testing Manager. In this position, you’ll serve as an expert in analytics and experimentation, designing and executing A/B and multivariate tests, and you will synthesize those outcomes into member and growth insights and opportunities. You’ll bring to this role an aptitude for test design, execution and results interpretation.
- Collaborate with the NA Member Services team to identify opportunities to better service the NikePlus Member
- Design and execute end-to-end tests, with scalable and sustainable objectives, that will accelerate growth and improve the member experience and demand through product personalization and targeted communications
- Partner with key cross-functional partners to understand the insights and decisions driving the multi-platform businesses to inform and drive Nike’s North American Membership program
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to translate test outcomes into Member and other insights, and to make audience targeting and digital product recommendations that align with business goals and opportunities
Consumer Experience Manager – Align Technologies
Location: San Jose, CA
The Global Brand Team at Align Technologies is searching for a Consumer Experience Manager who will drive the brand experience and engagement of Align’s global digital consumer platform. This new role will assist with the end-to-end brand experience for consumers and patients from initial interest, to engagement, to treatment and beyond. This person will be expected to flex both analytical skills and creative muscles.
- Create and communicate global positioning and messaging for new products and features
- Contribute to go-to-market strategies for new products to assist regional marketing teams drive awareness, engagement and patient lead generation
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including regional marketing teams, product development, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership, to develop consumer experience roadmaps, strategy and execution
Manager, Growth Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization – Bright Horizons Family Solutions
Location: Watertown, MA
Bright Horizons is hiring a Growth Marketing and Conversion Rate Optimization Manager to bring marketing, analytics, user insights, and experimentation together to develop and optimize the engagement and marketing strategy targeting Bright Horizons client employees to drive use of Bright Horizons benefits.
- Develop content and themes that drive individual service-line marketing plans and programs and analyze full customer marketing funnel for areas of opportunity to increase conversions and return on investment
- Contribute to growth targets for unique users and frequency of use via optimizing segmentation and personalization strategies based on demographics and user behavior
- Oversee cross-service initiatives including promotions, low-use strategies, and new service rollouts
- Partner with marketing automation team and operations to uncover user insights and create and execute an A/B testing plan to enhance campaign and journey effectiveness
- Measure, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and support buildout of real-time dashboards
Manager, Commercial Analytics – GSK
Location: Philadelphia, PA and Durham, NC
GlaxoSmithKline is searching for multiple positions to Manage Commercial Analytics. These positions will execute Marketing Analytics within U.S. Pharma Commercial Insights for customer targeting and segmentation, patient data analytics, omni-channel segmentation, and BU performance analytics. This role requires strong data analytics experience and familiarity with connecting analytics to business decisions, as the incumbent will be interacting with several functions, including, BU leads, Forecasting, Commercial Data & Analytics, Payer/Trade, and Analytics Excellence.
- Proactively identify key opportunities to drive performance by leveraging various Marketing analytics
- Execute both process and methodology for customer targeting, including customer segmentation models, omni-channel segments– and learnings/ implications of outcomes
- Collaborate and partner effectively with various stakeholders across the enterprise
Program Manager, Insights and Research – Ring
Location: Santa Monica, CA
The Ring Insights & Research team is looking for an enthusiastic Program Manager to join our team. The new hire will work directly with the Head of Insights to help prioritize program success. This individual will drive core Testing & Research tenets within the programs you own, while partnering with Product Management, Engineering Teams, Operations, Business Intelligence, and others.
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks, and change control
- Dive deep into the technical details and help unblock the team
- Manage the relationship with business intelligence to ensure timely, proactive delivery of required reporting
- Evangelize Insights and Research program within Ring
Digital Marketing Manager – KiwiCo
Location: Mountain View, CA
KiwiCo is looking for an experienced and quantitative marketer to drive acquisition from paid marketing channels, by identifying and implementing optimization opportunities across the entire marketing funnel. They are looking for an individual who is analytical and innovative in their approach to acquiring and engaging customers.
- Drive new subscriber growth across key acquisition channels through campaign creation, analysis and optimization of the full-funnel experience
- Use data infrastructure to conduct analysis and identify opportunities for growth
- Augment data-driven understanding of customer insight from usability studies, user interviews and feedback
- Analyze and communicate results, learn from what doesn’t work and further optimize and scale what does work