Conversion Optimization Training
The gold standard in training for testing & personalization.
Build a successful optimization program by investing in your most valuable resource: your team.
Product, marketing, analytics and engineering teams turn to Brooks Bell to learn:
- The basics of customer-centric A/B testing: testing strategy, experiment sizing, hypothesis and Whypothesis™ design, and more.
- Advanced practices like user research, data storytelling, and customer insight design.
- Skills training in A/B test development, QA, analysis, and reporting—specific to your testing tool of choice.
- Optimization Basics
Our basic training program is designed to equip your team with a foundational understanding of website optimization and A/B testing strategy.
- Intro to Testing
- Intro to Behavioral Economics
- Analytics Training
Teams who participate in our analytics training programs walk away knowing the ins-and-outs of Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics, as well as critical skills for reporting test results and developing customer insights.
- Uncovering Insights
- Data Storytelling
- Adobe Analytics for Testing
- Google Analytics for Testing
- Tech & Tool Training
Optimizely, Adobe, Maxymiser and more—regardless of what optimization tool you’ve selected, we can help you get the most out of your technology investment. We’ll teach your developers how to design and develop experiments, how to use your testing software, best practices for QA and documentation and more—specific to your software of choice.
- Server-Side Testing
- Experiment Design & Sizing
- QA & Documentation
Training programs built specific to your tool of choice.
Our team members are certified experts in nearly every major software platform for testing, personalization and analytics.
“Brooks Bell has been a breath of fresh air. They helped us understand our opportunities in digital and experimentation. But more importantly, they have been coaches. What surprised me the most, is their collaborative approach to problem solving. They are true partners.”
VP Customer Data & Analytics at Gap Inc.