Is optimization up your alley? Join our team of smart, friendly and driven professionals.
At Brooks Bell, we live and breathe our core values. If they're a fit for you, check out our open positions and let’s talk.
Everyone at Brooks Bell is an optimizer.
Optimization is a Peloton Bike in our wellness room so you can work out (or meditate) whenever you need a break. Optimization is setting company-wide goals and working as one team to achieve them.
Optimization is a game room where you can give your mind a respite before gearing back up to solve that big challenge. Optimization is a lending library filled with books about behavioral economics, data science, testing, and personalization to expand your skill set.
While a resume and technical skills are important, we also focus on cultural fit. We only hire candidates who exhibit our core values and also demonstrate commitment, curiosity, and a solid work ethic.
Benefits with Brooks Bell:
- Competitive base salary plus profit sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Teladoc access
- 401(K) with immediately vested matching
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- 100% Flexible PTO, Hours, and Work Location
- Paid Summer Fridays, Election Day, and Quarterly Volunteer Days
- Company Sponsored Family Events
- When we are able to all be back in the office there is a stocked kitchen with healthy snacks (well, candy too) and beer on tap
Our core values and company culture.
There are few companies as employee-centric as Brooks Bell.
Become an expert.
Improve a little every day.
Ask great questions.
Be yourself, not who you think you should be.
Be direct (but nice).
Try new things.
Go fix it.
Be comfortable with being uncomfortable.
Challenge each other.
Empower each other.
Have your team’s back.
Help others succeed.
Clean up after yourself.
Enjoy your work.
Don’t take yourself too seriously.
Have an impact on your community.
Make others laugh.
We are always looking for great people to join our team. If there are no current openings that fit your current skill set, we would still love to hear from you. Send an email to our CEO [email protected]